Giving Form Options
Custom Donations has simple toggles and buttons that you can use to fully customize your forms. Options can be configured dynamically using URL parameters.
Customizable features include:
Letting the donor choose between One-Time or Recurring Gifts
- This is the first option on a form. You can disable Recurring Giving so that the user immediately sees the donation form instead of the gift type buttons.
- You can also pre-select one-time or recurring giving via URL Parameters
- Customize all the text that renders on the form. This includes fully changing the language used. In conjunction with our culture settings, we have international support for 25 currencies.
- Allow (or require) the donor to cover all transaction fees. You can also turn this option off.
Allow for directed giving. When enabled, you have more options:
- Can the user free-enter an allocation (like a specific scholarship that isn't listed on your website)
- Can the user search across all allocations
- Can the user give to multiple allocations in a single transaction
- Show a GDPR consent checkbox
- Show an Email Opt-In checkbox
- Show suggested donation amounts
- Email receipting options (more about email receipting)