Your donors care about your cause and they want their gift to be used wisely. When they come to give you $100, their intention is that you get $100 in the bank. But that isn't what happens, is it? Transaction fees take a portion of that, so you end up with less than $97. We fix that!
On our giving forms your donors have the option to cover 100% of your transaction fees (ours, if there are any, and the credit card fees too). This means when they come to give $100, you get $100! You can set this up per giving form.
Our fee pay method implementation has been very successful, with over 80% of all donors opting to cover transaction fees. Some organizations have seen almost ALL donors cover their fees. This means they are seeing amost a 3.7% increase in gift size when using our system.
Features and Options
- Enable or disable fee pay options per form
- Allows your donors to cover 100% of your transaction fees
- Fee payment may be
- Optional: This is the most common usage. We default the fee payment to "yes", meaning the option is checked and it is clear to the donor what this means. Overwhelmingly donors like this feature and opt to cover your fees
- Required: This is usually used for fixed payment options. Example: your membership organization allows members to pay with check or cash. Now that you implemented online payments, the members must cover your extra fees. This is usually called a "convenience fee". We don't recommend this option except in certain circumstances.
- Off: The donor has no way to pay your transaction fees